Har du intresse av att diskuterar en nyckelposition inom SKFs Globala IT verksamhet? Om nedanstående gör dig nyfiken vill jag att du kontaktar mig snarast. Matchar du inte alla önskemål och krav, kontakta mig ändå så reder vi ut vad det handlar om på riktigt. 🙂
Peter(a)tillvaxtcompagniet.se (skicka ett mail då jag är svår att nå på telefon så ringer jag tillbaka snarast)
SKF is a global knowledge engineering company working throughout the world in diverse applications; from wind farms and offshore oil rigs to high-speed trains, washing machines and millions of motor-cycles, trucks and cars. Our 48 400 employees in 130 countries enjoy exceptional career opportunities, solid team work and the chance to make a real difference.
The Group IT unit provides strategic IT support to the SKF organization by developing sound strategies and managing selected service providers. We have presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia. We have a strong ambition to add to the local and global teams by inviting qualified and motivated self-starters to be a part of the team.
We are currently looking for an
IT Security Specialist
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a small, dedicated team that is overall responsible for the IT-security in a large global company.
You will work with the daily operations within the IT security area, continuous improvements as well as having a key role in developing innovative IT security solutions to meet new threats in an ever changing world.
You will be responsible for managing network- and endpoint security services, ensure that our configurations are in line with the security policies and that they are deployed according to the architectural requirements. The tasks include overall direction, coordination, implementation, control and managing our outsourcing partners to ensure both a continuous improvement effort and a delivery according to contracts.
The position holder will be based at one of SKF main sites, preferably SKF HQ in Gothenburg. The work may include infrequent travel.
• Working wide, both with more operational daily tasks as well as decision-making on a more strategic level
• To manage network- and endpoint security services.
• To maintain good vendor relationships, Service Levels, and delivery to agreed contract framework.
• To drive continuous improvements to optimize service capability and availability.
• Analyze IT security threats and develop/evaluate improvement plans to keep Network and Endpoints secured.
• Serve as part of the Incident Response Team on Major IT Security Incidents.
• A minimum of a bachelor or equivalent through qualified experience.
• Broad knowledge and experience within network and endpoint security.
• 5 years in previous experience within information security
• Experience with managed/outsourced/cloud security and infrastructure services.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Ability to work self-managed with high level of drive and commitment, with skills to deliver action, progress and change.
• Structured and systematic.
• Able to work in an environment characterized by short decision paths together with a team of IT specialists with different areas of expertise.
• Hold a genuine interest in the understanding of threat actor behavior and changing IT security risks
• CISSP / CISM (or other industry recognized security certification).
• ITIL certification.
• Knowledge & experience being part of a security operations team in a global, complex environment.
• Experience with cloud applications and associated security risks.
• Industry – Aerospace and Defense or manufacturing industry experience.