För mer information kontakta Peter på 0707-648474 eller peter(a)tillvaxtcompagniet.se
About TIBCO Spotfire
TIBCO Spotfire, a product group of TIBCO Software Inc., is a leading provider of analytics software for next generation business intelligence. TIBCO Spotfire products offer a visual and interactive experience that helps professionals quickly discover new and actionable insights in information. Distinguished by its speed to insight and adaptability to specific business challenges, Spotfire rapidly reveals unseen threats and new opportunities, creating significant economic value. Spotfire customers include industry leaders among the Global 2000 that have deployed Spotfire analytics to gain an information advantage over their competitors.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3000 employees located in 33 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
The Global Support organization at TIBCO prides itself on providing world class technical support services to all our customers and partners worldwide. As a member of this worldwide team, you will help troubleshoot, debug and solve problems that may arise during the use and implementation of the TIBCO Spotfire product suite by external and internal customers. You will be supporting both our client and server applications, and can over time choose to specialize in areas like databases/data access, analytics/visualizations, server-side administration/troubleshooting, and programming/API support. You will work with many customers, projects and issues in parallel and will get the opportunity to learn lots of new technologies and skills.
TIBCO Spotfire Support is strategically located around the world in several time zones, including Seattle (US), Palo Alto (US), Boston (US), Pune (India), Sydney (Aus) and Gothenburg (Sweden). You will work as a member of the TIBCO Spotfire Global Support Organization from the Gothenburg office in Sweden, co-located with the Product Development department, and collaborate with colleagues and customers around the world.
• Provide guidance and assistance to customers and partners with installation, use, integration, and customization of the TIBCO Spotfire products
• Provide email/WebEx/phone consultation to troubleshoot, debug and solve customer issues and inquiries.
• Create customer self-service content, e.g. in the form of knowledge base articles, community forum posts and videos.
• Understand the problems reported by customers and reproduce locally in the Support lab
• Accurately and completely document problems, solutions, and defects in the Support call tracking system (Salesforce Service Cloud)
• Investigate and provide workarounds as applicable
• Collaborate with other departments, such as Product Engineering and Professional Services as required
• Participate in side-projects aiming at improving usability, supportability and quality of the TIBCO Spotfire products
• Learn and expand your knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire and its associated products and technologies
You have a passion for computers and IT and probably started exploring computers and software long before your formal education. You are naturally curious and always stay up-to-date with the latest technologies. You like challenges and problem solving, and you strive for great results. You are a good team player with excellent communication skills and a strong customer orientated attitude.
Desired Skills & Experience
• A degree in computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Enjoy working with people
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong time management and organizations skills. Self-directed.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
• Moderate verbal skills in Swedish.
• Passion for learning new technologies.
You will get the opportunity to focus on and learn more in areas like:
• Data Mining, Visualization, Usability, Big Data
• Data Access, Databases, SQL
• Network/Data communication (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, Proxy, Load balancing)
• Authentication and Authorization (LDAP, NTLM, Kerberos, Active Directory)
• IT Security
• Java, JSP, Tomcat
• Windows / Linux / Unix administration
• Cloud computing
• Mobile computing / Mobile platforms