För mer information kontakta Peter på 0707-648474 eller peter(a)tillvaxtcompagniet.se
About TIBCO Spotfire
TIBCO Spotfire, a product group of TIBCO Software Inc., is a leading provider of analytics software for next generation business intelligence. TIBCO Spotfire products offer a visual and interactive experience that helps professionals quickly discover new and actionable insights in information. Distinguished by its speed to insight and adaptability to specific business challenges, Spotfire rapidly reveals unseen threats and new opportunities, creating significant economic value. Spotfire customers include industry leaders among the Global 2000 that have deployed Spotfire analytics to gain an information advantage over their competitors.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3000 employees located in 33 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
TIBCO Spotfire Support is strategically located around the world in several time zones, including Seattle (US), Palo Alto (US), Boston (US), Pune (India), Sydney (Aus) and Gothenburg (Sweden). You will work as a member of the TIBCO Spotfire Global Support Organization from the Gothenburg office in Sweden, and collaborate with colleagues and customers around the world.
• Provide guidance and assistance to partners and customers with implementation, integration and customization of the TIBCO Spotfire products, and with the use of the TIBCO Spotfire API’s.
• Provide email/WebEx/phone consultation to troubleshoot, debug and solve customer issues, with special focus on questions/issues/errors related to custom development.
• Write code examples and best practice guides related to API development and publish in the TIBCO Community and knowledge base.
• Understand the problems reported by customers and reproduce locally in the Support lab
• Accurately and completely document problems, solutions, and defects in the Support call tracking system (Salesforce Service Cloud)
• Investigate and provide workarounds as applicable
• Collaborate with other departments, such as Product Engineering and Professional Services as required
• Participate in side-projects aiming at improving usability, supportability and quality of the TIBCO Spotfire products
• Learn and expand your knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire and its associated products and technologies
You have a passion for computers and programming and probably started coding and exploring computers long before your formal education. You are naturally curious and always stay up-to-date with the latest technologies. You like challenges and problem solving, and you strive for great results. You are a good team player with excellent communication skills and a strong customer orientated attitude.
• A degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or related subjects.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Strong time management and organizations skills. Self-directed.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
• Moderate verbal skills in Swedish.
• Passion for learning new technologies.
Nice to have
• Experience in a relevant IT/software position (e.g. technical support and/or software development)
• Experience in systems integration and web services with various techniques (for example REST, SOAP WCF)
• Experience with SQL and Database management
• Experience with Network administration/troubleshooting, IT security, Authentication, Load balancing, …