För mer information kontakta Peter på 0707-648474 eller peter(a)tillvaxtcompagniet.se
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3000 employees located in 33 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
We’re looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
TIBCO Software AB seeks a Senior C#.Net Developer to be a key contributor in the development and delivery of our next-generation data analysis system. Our comprehensive platform is used by individuals and the world’s best known companies to visually and interactively analyze data in order to find trends, outliers, and anomalies.
Our customers are found in many different types of business; pharmaceutical research, energy exploration, electronics manufacturing, finance, and government. TIBCO Spotfire is used for analyzing many types of data from drug research data to sales figures, including today’s “Big Data” sources.
- Do you want to work for a company where we take pride in creating products used by thousands of people every day?
- Do you want to be part of a team that solves challenging problems every day?
- Do you love the world of Enterprise Software, in particular SaaS?
You will be part of a product development team responsible for implementing and maintaining Spotfire Data access framework – integration of the Spotfire analysis application to a wide range of 3rd party databases and cloud based data sources. You will have the opportunity to work with many different technologies within a complex product environment.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Participate in all aspects of the product delivery life cycle
- Specify and implement new features and enhancements within the data access area as well as adding new integration connectors
- Understanding unique capabilities in the external systems and how these could fit into the Spotfire application
- Maintain existing integration connectors; adding enhancements, upgrading to new versions, analysing and resolving customer issues
As a successful candidate, you will have varying experience as a systems developer and integrator with various 3rd party systems, including:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Experience in systems development in C#.NET
- Experience in systems integration and web services with various techniques (for example REST, SOAP WCF) as well as database integration based on ODBC, JDBC
- Experience with relational database management system and SQL databases
- Experience with OLAP based systems (Essbase, SAP BW, SSAS) or similar is a plus
- Experience in agile software development is a plus
- Strong time management and organizations skills. Self-directed.
- Pragmatic, team player with focus on getting the job done
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent