Kontakta Peter Stephan på 0707-648474 för mer info, intervjuer sker löpande.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3000 employees located in 33 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
We’re looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
Our customers are found in many different types of business; pharmaceutical research, energy exploration, electronics manufacturing, finance, and government. TIBCO Spotfire is used for analyzing many types of data from drug research data to sales figures, including today’s “Big Data” sources.
- Do you want to work for a company where we take pride in creating products used by thousands of people every day?
- Do you want to be part of a team that solves challenging problems every day?
- Do you love the world of Enterprise Software, in particular SaaS?
You will be a member of an engineering team, working directly with our teams in Seattle, Boston, Sweden, Romania, and India.
You will be a senior developer in the Visual Analytics team, one of several delivery teams within Spotfire Engineering responsible for realizing the Spotfire product vision. The team is responsible for implementing and maintaining visual analytics and interactive visualizations in our Windows- and web-based analysis clients with very high goals for interactivity and performance. We are passionate about making our customers successful and care deeply about the user experience.
- Work as a software developer in a goal-oriented 5-15 people cross-functional feature team
- Participate in all aspects of the product delivery life cycle
- Contribute as technical expert during project planning efforts such as time and resource estimation
- Specify and implement new features and enhancements within the visual analytics area
- Work with TIBCO Spotfire’s web-based client and server side technologies.
- Help the feature team to drive activities to continuously improve the product quality
- Help the department to continuously improve the way we develop products
As a successful candidate, you will have experience as a senior developer or software architect including:
- Experience in systems development in C# .net.
- Experience in working with responsive design and visual graphical interfaces.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong time management and organizations skills. Self-directed.
- Pragmatic, team player with focus on getting the job done.
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years’ professional experience with documented experience of the activities and skills listed above.
- Fluent in Swedish and English (written and spoken)
Applications and CVs MUST be in English