Kan du ha intresse av att arbeta i ett världsledande produktbolag med HK för sin produktutveckling i Göteborg?
Är du nyfiken och vill veta mer, kontakta Peter ASAP på 0707-648474
Systems Developer and Integrator
TIBCO Software seeks a Systems Developer with focus on Systems integration to be a key contributor in the development and delivery of our next-generation data analysis system. Our comprehensive platform is used by individuals and the world’s best known companies to visually and interactively analyze data in order to find trends, outliers, and anomalies.
Our customers are found in many different types of business; pharmaceutical research, energy exploration, electronics manufacturing, finance, and government. TIBCO Spotfire is used for analyzing many types of data from drug research data to sales figures, including today’s “Big Data” sources.
– Do you want to work for a company where we take pride in creating products used by thousands of people every day?
– Do you want to be part of a team that solves challenging problems every day?
– Do you love the world of Enterprise Software, in particular SaaS?
You will be a member of an engineering team, working directly with our teams in the Seattle, Boston, Sweden, and India.
You will be part of a product development team responsible for implementing and maintaining Spotfire Data connector framework – integration of the Spotfire analysis application to a wide range of 3rd party databases and data sources. Among the supported data sources are traditional SQL-based relational databases as well as OLAP based systems. Support for different cloud based services and data storage solutions for “Big Data” are also rapidly increasing. You will have the opportunity to work with many different technologies within a complex product environment.
- Participate in all aspects of the product delivery life cycle
- Specify and implement new connectors, new features and enhancements
- Understanding unique capabilities in the external systems and how these could fit into the Spotfire application
- Maintain existing connectors; adding enhancements, upgrading to new versions, analysing and resolving customer issues
As a successful candidate, you will have varying experience as a systems developer and integrator with various 3rd party systems, including:
- Experience in systems development in C#.net
- Experience as a systems developer with MDX query language
- Experience working and integrating with OLAP based systems (SAP BW and / or Oracle Essbase)
- Broad experience working towards 3rd party systems as relational databases as well as cloud based services.
- Database modelling and query languages accessing these (SQL in general and MDX in particular)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong time management and organizations skills. Self-directed.
- Pragmatic, team player with focus on getting the job done
- Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ professional experience as systems developer and integrator with documented experience of the activities listed above.