Är du nyfiken på att veta mer om vad det skulle kunna innebära att vara ansvarig för Tibcos labbmiljö beträffande diverse olika datakällor och databaser med placering i GBG? Kontakta i sådana fall Peter Stephan så snart som möjligt för mer information. peter.stephan(a)tillvaxtcompagniet.se alternativt 0707-648474
Systems and Database Administrator
TIBCO Software seeks a systems and database administrator to be a key contributor in the development and delivery of our next-generation data analysis system. Our comprehensive platform is used by individuals and the world’s best known companies to visually and interactively analyze data in order to find trends, outliers, and anomalies.
Our customers are found in many different types of business; pharmaceutical research, energy exploration, electronics manufacturing, finance, and government. TIBCO Spotfire is used for analyzing many types of data from drug research data to sales figures, including today’s “Big Data” sources.
– Do you want to work for a company where we take pride in creating products used by thousands of people every day?
– Do you want to be part of a team that solves challenging problems every day?
– Do you love the world of Enterprise Software, in particular SaaS?
You will be a member of an engineering team, working directly with our teams in the Seattle, Boston, Sweden, and India.
You will be part of a product development team and responsible for hosting and maintaining a range of different 3rd party data sources and databases currently supported by the TIBCO Spotfire analysis applications. Among the supported data sources are traditional SQL-based relational databases as well as OLAP based systems. Support for different cloud based services and data storage solutions for “Big Data” are also rapidly increasing.
- Install, setup and configure the data sources for integration with TIBCO Spotfire applications
- Working with product development to populate the data sources with relevant data
- Validate integration scenarios from the TIBCO Spotfire product stack to the 3rd party systems
- Plan and specify infrastructure setup for the various 3rd party data sources for global accessibility
- Monitor supported data sources for when new versions or releases are available
- Support product development during certification processes
As a successful candidate, you will have varying experience as a systems and database administrator of various 3rd party systems, including:
- Broad experience working towards 3rd party systems as relational databases as well as cloud based services.
- Experience with web services integration and system integration expertise.
- Experience with OLAP based systems (SAP BW and / or Oracle Essbase) is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent documentation skills (systems documentation as well as documenting work processes)
- Strong time management and organizations skills. Self-directed.
- Pragmatic, team player with focus on getting the job done
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ professional experience as systems and database administrator with documented experience of the activities listed above.