Brinner du för hur man på bästa sätt kan använda en BI plattform för att uppnå de bästa resultaten inom en verksamhet. Vill du arbeta med beslutfattare och påvisa hur verktygen kan användas för att uppnå uppsatta mål med BI? Fortsätt i sådana fall att läsa nedan. Kontakta sedan Peter Stephan på 031-722 49 01 allternativt maila till
peter.stephan(a)tillvaxtcompagniet.se för en förutsättningslös dialog.
TIBCO/Spotfire – Pre-Sale for the Nordic region.
Position Key Responsibilities:
- Creating the vision for an enterprise-wide deployment of the Spotfire business analytics platform in key accounts – to both business and IT communities – using value-based Selling methodology
- Delivering presales activities following a structured process.
Running or participating in POVs (Proofs of Value).
Managing multiple opportunities through to technical/business close.
- Delivering business value presentations and demos to technical and executive audiences
- Helping customers articulate their requirements for implementing analytic applications
- Supporting the day-to-day sales activities generated by the account management team
- Developing and maintaining Spotfire product expertise
- Proactive ownership of technical sales activities in major accounts
- Providing feedback to the development team through field reports and tibbr – TIBCO’s social media for the enterprise
- Presentations at conferences, trade show, and other major events
- 3 -5 years of technical presales experience or equivalent business facing technical experience
- Highly successful track record of transforming data into business information and in positioning analytic software solutions
- 4+ years of current experience in one of the following vertical markets, Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, retail or Industry.
- Combination of strong business and technical acumen
- Experience in gathering and interpreting customer requirements in the area of business analytics
- Experience in designing a solution to meet gathered and interpreted customer requirements
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Visualisation technologies is desirable – Qliktech, Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects, SAS or similar.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with statistics and statistical tools, R, S+, SAS, Matlab would be considered beneficial
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of MS Windows, .Net, C#, RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, etc.), data warehousing or ETL tools would be beneficial
- Open for potential business travel
- Based in SE, within commuting distance of Stockholm or Gothenburg
- Strong team player, exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
The ideal person meeting all of the requirements and experiences and will be self-motivated, consultative, and wanting to contribute to the growing success of our company and our applications.